Kereta Api wins steel delivery contract from Krakatau
The Jakarta Post
State railway operator PT Kereta Api has signed a contract with state-owned steel producer PT Krakatau Steel to transport steel plates from Cilegon, West Java to Surabaya, East Java, and agreed to a transfer fee of Rp 180,000 (US$19) per ton.
“Actually we have been transporting the product since last month,” Kereta Api president director Ignasius Jonan told reporters during a breakfast ...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Thai jungle seen as breeding ground for Indochinese tigers
- West Kalimantan authorities uncover new drug smuggling technique
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- Parking attendants, city officers arrested for allegedly collecting illegal levies