Kereta Api wins steel delivery contract from Krakatau
The Jakarta Post
State railway operator PT Kereta Api has signed a contract with state-owned steel producer PT Krakatau Steel to transport steel plates from Cilegon, West Java to Surabaya, East Java, and agreed to a transfer fee of Rp 180,000 (US$19) per ton.
“Actually we have been transporting the product since last month,” Kereta Api president director Ignasius Jonan told reporters during a breakfast ...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Japan's Akita dogs melt foreign hearts