Kereta Api wins steel delivery contract from Krakatau
The Jakarta Post
State railway operator PT Kereta Api has signed a contract with state-owned steel producer PT Krakatau Steel to transport steel plates from Cilegon, West Java to Surabaya, East Java, and agreed to a transfer fee of Rp 180,000 (US$19) per ton.
“Actually we have been transporting the product since last month,” Kereta Api president director Ignasius Jonan told reporters during a breakfast ...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote