Kereta Api wins steel delivery contract from Krakatau
The Jakarta Post
State railway operator PT Kereta Api has signed a contract with state-owned steel producer PT Krakatau Steel to transport steel plates from Cilegon, West Java to Surabaya, East Java, and agreed to a transfer fee of Rp 180,000 (US$19) per ton.
“Actually we have been transporting the product since last month,” Kereta Api president director Ignasius Jonan told reporters during a breakfast ...
- Xpress Air prepares new Jambi-Bandung flight route to boost tourism
- 33 trees fall in Jakarta after heavy rainfall
- Palapa Ring’s west package to be completed in Q1 of 2018
- BCA, Indonesia AirAsia sign deal on digital service cooperation
- Bali among top three destinations for Australian travelers: Official
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Trump tells NASA to send Americans to Moon