Kereta Api wins steel delivery contract from Krakatau
The Jakarta Post
State railway operator PT Kereta Api has signed a contract with state-owned steel producer PT Krakatau Steel to transport steel plates from Cilegon, West Java to Surabaya, East Java, and agreed to a transfer fee of Rp 180,000 (US$19) per ton.
“Actually we have been transporting the product since last month,” Kereta Api president director Ignasius Jonan told reporters during a breakfast ...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Authorities finalize legal revisions to relax margin trading
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Jonan tells Freeport to release 51 percent of shares