The end of books?
PREMIUM Electronic books, or “e-books” have been around for 40 years, without posing much of a threat to printed books. But with the growing popularity of dedicated e-book readers like the Amazon Kindle, and the buzz surrounding Apple’s enigmatic iPad, one wonders if that will ensure e-books appeal amid Blackberry-hungry Indonesians, and thus the tragic death of the traditional publishing.While all ...
- Jonghyun's last album released posthumously
- Defector soldier 'committed murder in North Korea': report
- Jokowi tells military, police to maintain neutrality in upcoming elections
- Indonesia eyes 3 percent inflation rate in 2020
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS
- Hundreds of houses damaged by Lebak earthquake
- 'Transformers' leads Razzie pack for Hollywood's worst in 2017
- Roads less traveled in Pakistan
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31