Indonesian veteran host Ebet dies from stroke at 73
Rana Akbari Fitriawan
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM "It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice". This phrase was made famous in the TV talk show Salam Canda, hosted by Ebet Kadarusman. Ebet also used to switch between English and Indonesian while addressing his radio audience in Good Pagi, Selamat Morning. Ebet died from stroke just before 6 a.m. on Saturday at Hasan Sadikin Hospital in Bandung, after having been in ...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Myanmar's ethnic Rakhine seek Muslim-free 'buffer zone'