Passage of health bill justifies rescheduling of Obama visit
PREMIUM As Jakarta talk shows were still buzzing with analysis and speculation over the third delay of the state visit of US President Barack Obama, our attention was riveted this morning to events which were transpiring at that very moment, Sunday evening local time, in Washington, DC.Not everyone here is aware that millions of Americans had been forced to go without affordable healthcare, cont...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president
- Frenchman breaks new record for sailing solo around the world
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study