Passage of health bill justifies rescheduling of Obama visit
PREMIUM As Jakarta talk shows were still buzzing with analysis and speculation over the third delay of the state visit of US President Barack Obama, our attention was riveted this morning to events which were transpiring at that very moment, Sunday evening local time, in Washington, DC.Not everyone here is aware that millions of Americans had been forced to go without affordable healthcare, cont...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror