Hoping for social security in Indonesia
PREMIUM The passing of the healthcare reform bill in the US, despite bitter partisanship at the elite and grassroot levels, generated admiration of the leadership of President Barack Obama. With the delay of Obama’s visit to Indonesia, which was to ensure the passing of this very bill, there were murmurs of why can’t Indonesia do the same, i.e. take significant steps to secure healthcare or overall so...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Jakarta to host ASEAN 50 Parade
- Choosing the right English language measurement tool