Hoping for social security in Indonesia
PREMIUM The passing of the healthcare reform bill in the US, despite bitter partisanship at the elite and grassroot levels, generated admiration of the leadership of President Barack Obama. With the delay of Obama’s visit to Indonesia, which was to ensure the passing of this very bill, there were murmurs of why can’t Indonesia do the same, i.e. take significant steps to secure healthcare or overall so...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?