13 locally made armored carriers arrive in Lebanon
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Thirteen armored passenger carriers (APC) made by state enterprise PT Pindad Indonesia have arrived for an Indonesian battalion in Adshit Al Qusayr, Lebanon, the Indonesian Military (TNI) announced Friday.The six-wheel drive units, complete with a weaponry system, arrived at the battalion, called Indobatt, part of the Garuda XXXIII-D contingent, at its headquarters Thursday, the press release said...
- Experts warn government against complacency in tackling forest fires
- Jakarta-Cikarang commuter line to begin operation in October
- Jakarta collects Rp 120 million in fines from illegal tree-cutting
- BI criticized for burdening consumers with e-money top-up costs
- Government advised to increase ceiling on import taxes
- Indonesia to organize upcoming Europalia cultural festival
- Elisabeth Moss, a Scientologist, wins Emmy for depicting cult
- Minister Susi to sink 100 more fishing boats this year
- Matahari closes two outlets in Jakarta
- Government preparing regulation for 'core tax system'