13 locally made armored carriers arrive in Lebanon
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Thirteen armored passenger carriers (APC) made by state enterprise PT Pindad Indonesia have arrived for an Indonesian battalion in Adshit Al Qusayr, Lebanon, the Indonesian Military (TNI) announced Friday.The six-wheel drive units, complete with a weaponry system, arrived at the battalion, called Indobatt, part of the Garuda XXXIII-D contingent, at its headquarters Thursday, the press release said...
- UPDATED: Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Medieval Europe’s ‘divine obsession’ with Indonesian spices
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police