Muslim leaders told to confront climate crisis
Adianto P. Simamora
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM Muslims should become agents of change to protect the environment with the help of the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), which should set up a special council to take the lead on climate change issues, a conference said. The conference on Muslim action on climate change ended on Saturday and said that the OIC needed to promote climate change policies, including on society's lifest...
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- Jakarta Council sees decline in performance of 'orange troops'
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- EDITORIAL: Children and social media
- Where is the disability? My stumps don't define me