Pertamina move to enter Mahakam gas field blocked by buyers
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM State oil and gas company PT Pertamina may not be able to acquire a stake in the gas-rich Mahakam block in East Kalimantan as early as it would like because overseas gas buyers have demanded the block’s current stakeholders be allowed to continue operating there until 2017.France’s Total S.A. operates the block with a 50 percent share, in partnership with Japan’s Inpex, which controls the ot...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Papuan student jailed for resisting arrest in Yogyakarta
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists