Editorial: The filthy rich tax officials
The Jakarta Post
Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati staked out her reputation by instituting a new policy last week, which authorizes her to check tax payment records, bank accounts and asset balance sheets of senior officials at her ministry, their spouses and children in light of verifying their wealth against their civil servant salaries.She hoped this new policy would fill a loophole in tracking down corru...
- Minister Sri Mulyani warns Freeport not to stop production
- Jokowi warns against 'excessive democracy'
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Tjahjo Kumolo remains firm on decision not to suspend Ahok
- French President, FM to visit Indonesia
- Saudi Arabia sees killed Densus 88 members as martyrs: Pramono
- Foreign researchers ‘steal’ Indonesia's genetic resources
- Government signs guarantee agreement for Rp 37.2t toll road projects
- Ahok, Djarot told to take leave again for runoff campaign
- Runoff campaign period set to start in early March