Greater RI-New Zealand cooperation
Indonesia and New Zealand have been economic and trade partners for so long that there is no more significant partner for New Zealand in this region. Indonesia was New Zealand’s seventh largest export market for the year ending June 2009 and for the same period trade between the two countries was worth over US$1.5 billion FOB. Indonesia is New Zealand’s largest trading partner in ASEAN.The New...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein