Letter: Adequate land for oil palm estates
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM I would like to comment on a statement: “More than 15 million hectares of degraded land suitable for plantation development, oil palm estates continue to push into so-called High Conservation Value Forests.” (“Greenpeace victory is a good lesson for oil palm sector and govt”, The Jakarta Post, May 25).Much of the territory making up modern Indonesia was a Dutch colony for more than 350 yea...
- Mount Agung in Bali erupts
- Bali airport not disrupted by Mt. Agung eruption
- Persecuted couple in Tangerang gets married
- Jokowi seeks advice from World Bank
- US arrests two Chinese oil company reps in Africa bribery scheme
- E-visa service now available for Indonesians visiting Australia
- Police shoot dead alleged drug dealer from Taiwan
- Indonesian writers share thoughts on Islamic diversity in Brussels
- Airbus gets certification for A350-1000
- Why do we trust Google more than the government?