Letter: Adequate land for oil palm estates
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM I would like to comment on a statement: “More than 15 million hectares of degraded land suitable for plantation development, oil palm estates continue to push into so-called High Conservation Value Forests.” (“Greenpeace victory is a good lesson for oil palm sector and govt”, The Jakarta Post, May 25).Much of the territory making up modern Indonesia was a Dutch colony for more than 350 yea...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move