The art imitating life of Tio Pakusadewo
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM In a country where the film industry only favors the young and the beautiful, actor Tio Pakusadewo has already earned his own special place.JP/J.ADIGUNA Born in Jakarta 46 years ago, Irwan Susetyo “Tio” Pakusadewo started his movie career and received national recognition when he acted in Catatan Si Boy II (Boy’s Diary) released in 1988. He rose to superstar status when he played opposite Cu...
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- With Rp 10 billion, what kind of home can you get in Jakarta?
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia