The art imitating life of Tio Pakusadewo
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM In a country where the film industry only favors the young and the beautiful, actor Tio Pakusadewo has already earned his own special place.JP/J.ADIGUNA Born in Jakarta 46 years ago, Irwan Susetyo “Tio” Pakusadewo started his movie career and received national recognition when he acted in Catatan Si Boy II (Boy’s Diary) released in 1988. He rose to superstar status when he played opposite Cu...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Woman in Banyumas killed by king cobra
- How a woman saves stray dogs in Lombok, alone