The art imitating life of Tio Pakusadewo
The Jakarta Post
In a country where the film industry only favors the young and the beautiful, actor Tio Pakusadewo has already earned his own special place.JP/J.ADIGUNA Born in Jakarta 46 years ago, Irwan Susetyo “Tio” Pakusadewo started his movie career and received national recognition when he acted in Catatan Si Boy II (Boy’s Diary) released in 1988. He rose to superstar status when he played opposite Cu...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein