Demian Aditya: Modern-day illusionist
The Jakarta Post
Magicians used to wear a black suit and a tall black hat, wave a black stick with white tips and utter the spell “Abracadabra”. Well, that style is so passé. Look at young illusionist Demian Aditya. With his modern look, he is breathing fresh air into the local entertainment industry. The lights went out and everybody in the room stared at the stage where Demian was performing a ga...
- This canine-inspired bootcamp invites you to 'work out like a dog'
- North Sulawesi students press government to dissolve radical groups
- FPI leader questioned for allegedly insulting rupiah
- SHORT STORY: Bygones
- Energy minister reported over mineral export ban relaxation
- China cracks down on tools used to get around web filters
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Samsung: Note 7 battery design, manufacturing caused fires
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia