Mega-urbanization of Jakarta-Bandung region
PREMIUM The physical development of Jakarta Metropolitan Area (JMA) and Bandung Metropolitan Area (Bandung Raya) has formed an urban belt form Jakarta to Bandung of about 200 kilometers long, reflecting a formation of mega-urban region characterized by a mixture of rural and urban activities and a blurred rural-urban distinction in Jakarta-Bandung Region (JBR). Population growth in the urban centers,...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews