CPO producers oppose moratorium
The Jakarta Post
Palm oil producers have urged the government to reassess a plan to impose a two-year moratorium on new concessions claiming they are struggling with unproductive land that has limited their ability to increase production.
Speaking at a forum in Jakarta on Thursday, Joko Supriyono, secretary-general of the Indonesian Palm Oil Producers Association (Gapki), said the palm oil industry, due to ...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta