CPO producers oppose moratorium
The Jakarta Post
Palm oil producers have urged the government to reassess a plan to impose a two-year moratorium on new concessions claiming they are struggling with unproductive land that has limited their ability to increase production.
Speaking at a forum in Jakarta on Thursday, Joko Supriyono, secretary-general of the Indonesian Palm Oil Producers Association (Gapki), said the palm oil industry, due to ...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan