The performance of research in Indonesia
Tokyo | Fri, July 2 2010 | 09:17 am
PREMIUMMany parties have widely agreed that national competitiveness and economic development in each country is highly determined by the level of research and development on every developmental aspect.The success story of economic development in developed countries and new emerging economies has been supported by the great progress on research and development, which includes not only budget allocation b...
- Convicted drug smuggler Corby returns to Australia from Bali
- Man nabbed for spreading fake chat impersonating top cops
- Three dead as truck rams into motorcyclists in Medan
- Police arrest another man with suspected links to E. Jakarta bombings
- Extraordinary measures needed to root out terrorists: BIN chief
- North Jakarta sees 45 fires in four months
- Girl locked up for days by new Facebook friend in West Jakarta
- Investigation of helicopter procurement graft might target higher officials
- Ericsson, ITB collaborate for Internet of Things research
- Jakarta train stations to provide passengers with 'takjil'