The performance of research in Indonesia
PREMIUM Many parties have widely agreed that national competitiveness and economic development in each country is highly determined by the level of research and development on every developmental aspect.The success story of economic development in developed countries and new emerging economies has been supported by the great progress on research and development, which includes not only budget allocation b...
- Kim becomes first North Korean leader to cross border into South since war
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- House ratifies protocol on financial services in ASEAN region
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Ship's captain named suspect in Balikpapan oil spill