Marijuana farmers seen as engine of Aceh's drug industry
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Aceh is currently the fourth-biggest distributor of illegal drugs in the country and a major producer of marijuana, Vice Governor Muhammad Nazar says. Speaking in the province's capital of Banda Aceh recently, he said many drug syndicates in Aceh used marijuana, which was readily available in Aceh, as bargaining chips with which to purchase stronger drugs, such as crystal methamphetamine, loc...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga