7 Asian high courts adopt Jakarta Declaration
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Seven Asian countries declared the founding of the Association of Asian Constitutional Courts and Equivalent Institutions in Jakarta on Monday.The Jakarta Declaration is part of the 7th Conference of Asian Constitutional Court Judges, which will be hosted by the Indonesian Constitutional Court from July 12 to 15. Representatives of seven of the eight founding countries — Indonesia, South Korea, ...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area