Nude pictures of Agnes are fake, manager says
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Alleged nude pictures of singer Agnes Monica that recently circulated over the Internet are fake, the starlet’s manager says.
Agnes’ manager Chrish said the picture did not show the starlet’s birthmark. Other questions arose because the photo showed a woman in full makeup while bathing.
“I believe she washes her face before taking a bath,” Chrish said as quoted by okezone.com.
Agnes said the Indonesian public expected their public figures to be “pure”. “That’s the difference between Hollywood and here. Customary laws are still strong. Public figures have to be pure. They’re not allowed to make mistakes, even though there is a human side to every person,” the 24-year-old singer said. — JP
- Jokowi treason arrests questioned
- Papua to see air navigation system upgrades to prevent more crashes
- N. Jakarta district court chief to lead Ahok's blasphemy trial
- Taeyeon and Wiz Khalifa tussle over MAMA performance
- Slow economic growth predicted in 2017: Economists
- Ahok blasphemy trial to start Thursday
- Car Free Day initiator wants ‘Kita Indonesia’ organizer to apologize
- KPK signs agreement with police, AGO to ease monitoring of graft cases
- Pilot of crashed plane promised to go home to East Nusa Tenggara for Christmas
- Indonesia investment board upbeat about 2017, tourism potential