Nude pictures of Agnes are fake, manager says
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Alleged nude pictures of singer Agnes Monica that recently circulated over the Internet are fake, the starlet’s manager says.
Agnes’ manager Chrish said the picture did not show the starlet’s birthmark. Other questions arose because the photo showed a woman in full makeup while bathing.
“I believe she washes her face before taking a bath,” Chrish said as quoted by okezone.com.
Agnes said the Indonesian public expected their public figures to be “pure”. “That’s the difference between Hollywood and here. Customary laws are still strong. Public figures have to be pure. They’re not allowed to make mistakes, even though there is a human side to every person,” the 24-year-old singer said. — JP
- From sex to murder: Dark face of Indonesian cults
- 1, 2, 3: The order is Agus, Ahok, Anies
- World’s first dengue vaccine now available in Indonesia
- Int’l students participate in IPB scientific seminar, symposium
- Australian pedophile gets 15 years' imprisonment in Bali
- Jokowi lays wreath for Thailand's King Bhumibol
- Tax reform to follow last ever amnesty
- UN wildlife campaign goes live on RI social media
- Bandung blames heavy rain, poor drainage for flash flood
- Six places in N. Kalimantan finally get 24-hour electricity