New body to have TNI, police as partners
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The new National Antiterror Agency (BNPT) has united Indonesia’s antiterror agencies under one authority, shifting the weight to include other institutions besides the National Police’s Detachment 88.A spokesman from the Coordinating Political, Legal and Security Affairs Minister’s Office, Sagom Tamboen, said besides the Detachment 88 antiterror squad, the BNPT comprised the National I...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Jokowi wants detailed redenomination plans: Sri Mulyani