Investigative reporter found dead
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM BALIKPAPAN, East Kalimantan: Kompas journalist Muhammad Syaefullah was found dead at his home Monday with froth observed in his mouth. Syaefullah previously investigated allegations of illegal coal mining practices in the region. Balikpapan police chief Aji Rafik, said he would not speculate on the cause of death. "Frothing at the mouth does not necessarily indicate poisoning. It could h...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official