Sizing up saw wavescapes is a key to success
PREMIUM In the Book of Ecclesiastes, it is written: "I hated all my labour which I had taken under the sun: because I should leave it unto the man that shall be after me." This lamentation is likely to resonate with many leaders in different walks of life, who are operating in what I call "saw wavescapes". Sharply contrasting with commonly expected linear trajectories, the development of these arenas...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens