Timun suri', fruit of Ramadan
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM As the fasting month of Ramadan approaches, the city and groups of farmers have anticipated some traditional cuisines including various drinks made of lemon cucumber, or locally known as timun suri. Harvest time: Farmer Lili, 35, picks a yellow cucumber from his plot of land in Kembangan, West Jakarta, on Monday. JP/Novia Tirtarahayu TijajaLemon cucumber is a member of the gourd family widely...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- What makes Bali hotels so popular among luxury travelers?
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 2018 regional elections: The basics
- Why West Java election matters to Jokowi, Prabowo
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official