Timun suri', fruit of Ramadan
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM As the fasting month of Ramadan approaches, the city and groups of farmers have anticipated some traditional cuisines including various drinks made of lemon cucumber, or locally known as timun suri. Harvest time: Farmer Lili, 35, picks a yellow cucumber from his plot of land in Kembangan, West Jakarta, on Monday. JP/Novia Tirtarahayu TijajaLemon cucumber is a member of the gourd family widely...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Papuan student jailed for resisting arrest in Yogyakarta
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists