Jakarta's creative energy shines in souvenir design competition
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Council for National Handicrafts Indonesia (Dekranasda) together with the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Kadin) Jakarta held the first Jakarta Souvenir Design Competition last Friday to search for a new icon for the city. "We want to create a icon of Jakarta through the creative industry, in this case in the form of souvenirs," Jakarta Kadin chairman Edi Kuntadi told a pres...
- North Jakarta court jails men for two years over 'gay sex party'
- SHINee’s Jonghyun dies in hospital
- Bali remains most popular destination for Middle Eastern tourists
- Mount Agung not a threat, let’s go to Bali: Minister
- Golkar kicks off national meeting to inaugurate Airlangga
- Taeyang, Min Hyo-rin to tie the knot in early 2018
- Pertamina to close 13 illegal wells in Jambi
- Bali prepares complimentary transportation, rooms if Mt. Agung erupts
- Indonesia gaming industry has great economic potential: Industry group
- Jakarta to procure more emissions test equipment