Claim territory or risk losing it: Expert
Mustaqim Adamrah and Adianto P. Simamora
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia has to unilaterally lay claim to its territory bordering Malaysia following the arrest of three Indonesian civil servants and seven Malaysian fishermen over a border dispute, says an expert.“The Indonesian government needs to claim Indonesia’s sovereign territory unilaterally, based on UNCLOS [the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea] and uphold law there,” University of...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?