Claim territory or risk losing it: Expert
Mustaqim Adamrah and Adianto P. Simamora
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia has to unilaterally lay claim to its territory bordering Malaysia following the arrest of three Indonesian civil servants and seven Malaysian fishermen over a border dispute, says an expert.“The Indonesian government needs to claim Indonesia’s sovereign territory unilaterally, based on UNCLOS [the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea] and uphold law there,” University of...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal