Claim territory or risk losing it: Expert
Mustaqim Adamrah and Adianto P. Simamora
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia has to unilaterally lay claim to its territory bordering Malaysia following the arrest of three Indonesian civil servants and seven Malaysian fishermen over a border dispute, says an expert.“The Indonesian government needs to claim Indonesia’s sovereign territory unilaterally, based on UNCLOS [the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea] and uphold law there,” University of...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer