National Police asked to take over investigation
The Jakarta Post
“Have we forgotten? Fourteen years ago, Aug. 13, 1996, Fuad Muhammad Syafruddin journalist of [Yogyakarta-based] Bernas daily, stopped writing. His death still leaves a big question mark,” Yogyakarta’s Independent Journalists Association (AJI) wrote Monday.
In a letter called “Petition to Fight Forgetting”, Yogyakarta AJI head Pito Agustin Rudiana and secretary Masjidi, said the Y...
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Saudis detain women's advocates ahead of driving ban lift
- Homes in East Lombok attacked, Ahmadis take refuge at police HQ
- Boy who could not wait for new phone burns down family's house
- Cuba confirms 110 killed in country's deadliest plane crash since 1989
- UGM launches app to help you help disaster victims
- Indonesia, South Africa organize forum to boost economic ties
- Anwar Ibrahim: Indonesia visit to celebrate ‘Reformasi’
- Trump, Moon discuss N. Korea's threat to scrap summit