National Police asked to take over investigation
The Jakarta Post
“Have we forgotten? Fourteen years ago, Aug. 13, 1996, Fuad Muhammad Syafruddin journalist of [Yogyakarta-based] Bernas daily, stopped writing. His death still leaves a big question mark,” Yogyakarta’s Independent Journalists Association (AJI) wrote Monday.
In a letter called “Petition to Fight Forgetting”, Yogyakarta AJI head Pito Agustin Rudiana and secretary Masjidi, said the Y...
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- JKT48 manager found dead hanging in bathroom
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers