National Police asked to take over investigation
The Jakarta Post
“Have we forgotten? Fourteen years ago, Aug. 13, 1996, Fuad Muhammad Syafruddin journalist of [Yogyakarta-based] Bernas daily, stopped writing. His death still leaves a big question mark,” Yogyakarta’s Independent Journalists Association (AJI) wrote Monday.
In a letter called “Petition to Fight Forgetting”, Yogyakarta AJI head Pito Agustin Rudiana and secretary Masjidi, said the Y...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Authorities finalize legal revisions to relax margin trading
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Jonan tells Freeport to release 51 percent of shares