Ramadan delights: Savoring Turkish sweets
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Nestled at a cultural and culinary crossroads between Europe and Asia, Turkey boasts a rich cuisine, but people need to find the right time to savor the delicacies. Ramadan, or Ramazan as the Turkish call it, is one special time of the year to enjoy the culinary journey. There are unique dishes cooked especially to celebrate the holy month. During Ramadan, people try their best to attend the cheri...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018