After census city plans for 9.5 million
The Jakarta Post
Officials will adjust city transportation, housing and demographic policies after the latest census said that Jakarta’s population was 9.58 million — surpassing the 15-year forecast.
“All officials must comply with the census results. It’s clear that the result will demand greater attention to family planning,” Governor Fauzi Bowo said, adding that the city would improve rail tra...
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Ten truly remote places where your boss can’t track you down
- Financial authority launches banking regulation digital library
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Bandung civil servants recount terror attack