After census city plans for 9.5 million
The Jakarta Post
Officials will adjust city transportation, housing and demographic policies after the latest census said that Jakarta’s population was 9.58 million — surpassing the 15-year forecast.
“All officials must comply with the census results. It’s clear that the result will demand greater attention to family planning,” Governor Fauzi Bowo said, adding that the city would improve rail tra...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- South Korean national involved in fatal crash in South Jakarta
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films