Between ASEAN, China and the United States
Dewi Fortuna Anwar
PREMIUM An article in Foreign Policy by Christian Caryl, provocatively titled “Panda-Hugger Hangover” (Foreign Policy, Aug. 4, 2010) caught my attention recently. The article discusses the recent increase in tension over the South China Sea due to China’s growing assertiveness and how this has pushed the ASEAN countries closer to Washington again after a period of cozying up to Beijing. As the...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- KPK to reveal details Friday on 'latest BPK auditor arrest'
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Ancol to go cashless