Zaskia to celebrate Idul Fitri at cinemas
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JP/Dian KuswandiniJAKARTA: It’s going to be a special Idul Fitri for actress Zaskia Adya Mecca and her husband, movie director Hanung Bramantyo, as they plan to spend it rather differently: Trolling Jakarta’s cinemas to hear criticism first hand.With Hanung’s latest movie, Sang Pencerah (The Enlighter), will be hitting cinemas over Idul Fitri. Zaskia says they can’t wait to witness audienc...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official