Zaskia to celebrate Idul Fitri at cinemas
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JP/Dian KuswandiniJAKARTA: It’s going to be a special Idul Fitri for actress Zaskia Adya Mecca and her husband, movie director Hanung Bramantyo, as they plan to spend it rather differently: Trolling Jakarta’s cinemas to hear criticism first hand.With Hanung’s latest movie, Sang Pencerah (The Enlighter), will be hitting cinemas over Idul Fitri. Zaskia says they can’t wait to witness audienc...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau