Govt says roads ready for Lebaran exodus
The Jakarta Post
The Public Works Ministry announced Tuesday that 11,000 kilometers of road across Sumatra, Java, Bali, Kalimantan and Sulawesi had been prepared to accommodate increased traffic during the Idul Fitri exodus.
The ministry predicts that 17 million people will take part in this year’s exodus, with 3.6 million motorcycles and 1.3 private cars hitting the roads.
Djoko Murjanto, the min...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- South Korean national involved in fatal crash in South Jakarta
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- Golkar youth faction report Setya to Judicial Commission