The Ground Zero furor
The Jakarta Post
The widespread American resistance toward proposals to build a Muslim community center and mosque near Ground Zero, is, some note, alarmingly similar to al-Qaeda’s view of the “clash of civilizations”: that there is no such thing as religious harmony.
To build an Islamic center near the spot where terrorists, who happened to be Muslims, attacked the mighty symbols of the United States...
- Don't be afraid to come to Bali: Minister
- GenPI West Sumatra to host Siti Nurbaya Market
- Indonesia Tempeh Movement's Amadeus gives talk at Harvard Business School
- Jokowi appoints Robert Pakpahan as new tax chief
- Anies invited to ‘anti-Ahok’ 212 Rally Alumni gathering
- Indonesia, South Korea initiate plan to develop electric car battery
- Drone flown over Mount Agung to detect volcanic activity
- 'Real Bali' as Western construct: Rethinking tourism's 'ruination' of Bali
- Researchers spot interstellar visitor
- How social media is polarizing politics