The Ground Zero furor
The Jakarta Post
The widespread American resistance toward proposals to build a Muslim community center and mosque near Ground Zero, is, some note, alarmingly similar to al-Qaeda’s view of the “clash of civilizations”: that there is no such thing as religious harmony.
To build an Islamic center near the spot where terrorists, who happened to be Muslims, attacked the mighty symbols of the United States...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...