The Ground Zero furor
The Jakarta Post
The widespread American resistance toward proposals to build a Muslim community center and mosque near Ground Zero, is, some note, alarmingly similar to al-Qaeda’s view of the “clash of civilizations”: that there is no such thing as religious harmony.
To build an Islamic center near the spot where terrorists, who happened to be Muslims, attacked the mighty symbols of the United States...
- PCC widely distributed in many regions
- Banyuwangi to hold International Tour de Banyuwangi Ijen cycling competition
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Toys ‘R’ Us seeks bankruptcy, crushed by online competition
- Morowali polytechnic commences training of first batch
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- City collects Rp 64 million from litterbugs
- Agency to host pitching, financing forum for Indonesian film projects