Zoo deaths likely caused by negligence
The Jakarta Post
Zookeeper negligence was likely responsible for the deaths of hundreds of animals at Surabaya Zoo over the past several years, an official says.
A member of the zoo’s acting management, Mohammad Saerozi, said that based on an initial investigation conducted by the East Java chapter of the Natural Resource Conservation Center [BKSDA] and East Java Police, at least three of the animal death...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats