Zoo deaths likely caused by negligence
The Jakarta Post
Zookeeper negligence was likely responsible for the deaths of hundreds of animals at Surabaya Zoo over the past several years, an official says.
A member of the zoo’s acting management, Mohammad Saerozi, said that based on an initial investigation conducted by the East Java chapter of the Natural Resource Conservation Center [BKSDA] and East Java Police, at least three of the animal death...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- What makes Bali hotels so popular among luxury travelers?
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 2018 regional elections: The basics
- Why West Java election matters to Jokowi, Prabowo
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official