Zoo deaths likely caused by negligence
The Jakarta Post
Zookeeper negligence was likely responsible for the deaths of hundreds of animals at Surabaya Zoo over the past several years, an official says.
A member of the zoo’s acting management, Mohammad Saerozi, said that based on an initial investigation conducted by the East Java chapter of the Natural Resource Conservation Center [BKSDA] and East Java Police, at least three of the animal death...
- Schools facing closure after allowing students to take part in 'gladiator fight': Komnas Anak
- Muslims celebrate Islamic New Year to promote tolerance
- Trump's threat akin to `sound of a dog barking': North Korea
- Indonesia’s U-16 inch closer to AFC berth after beating Thailand 1-0
- Auditor arrested for Harley Davidson gift
- Police arrest two suspects allegedly involved in high school “gladiator” fight
- Hot new talent to light up Milan Fashion Week
- Indonesian FM Retno Marsudi receives UN Agent of Change award
- SOEs urged to accelerate development of Kuala Tanjung industrial park
- Militants planned to target Malaysian beer fest: police