Zoo deaths likely caused by negligence
The Jakarta Post
Zookeeper negligence was likely responsible for the deaths of hundreds of animals at Surabaya Zoo over the past several years, an official says.
A member of the zoo’s acting management, Mohammad Saerozi, said that based on an initial investigation conducted by the East Java chapter of the Natural Resource Conservation Center [BKSDA] and East Java Police, at least three of the animal death...
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- JKT48 manager found dead hanging in bathroom
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers