Colorful masks: A new trend in Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
Colorful fabric masks covering the mouths and noses of people in public places are seen more and more often as a new fashion has swept the city.
Regardless of the inconvenience, the trend is a simple measure taken by many people to protect themselves from air pollution on the city’s streets, public buses and trains.
“Air pollution in Jakarta is getting worse and I don’t want t...
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Before Parliament violence, other attacks on Britain
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes