Colorful masks: A new trend in Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
Colorful fabric masks covering the mouths and noses of people in public places are seen more and more often as a new fashion has swept the city.
Regardless of the inconvenience, the trend is a simple measure taken by many people to protect themselves from air pollution on the city’s streets, public buses and trains.
“Air pollution in Jakarta is getting worse and I don’t want t...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- Police question witnesses following Kerobokan prison escape
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker