Kuntoro Mangkusubroto chairs REDD+ task force
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has signed a decree on a task force to prepare the establishment of institutions needed to implement a climate deal between Indonesia and Norway.
The decree, signed on Sept. 20, appointed Kuntoro Mangkusu-broto — now chief of the Presidential Work Unit for Development Monitoring and Control ( UKP4 ) — as chairman of the task force.
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Shell eyeing Indonesia's LNG market
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- A world without America
- Beijing's new airport comes with new construction tech
- Indonesia to invite Kim Jong-un, Moon Jae-in to attend Asiad
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Under fire, Trump says he misspoke on Russia election meddling
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world