Kuntoro Mangkusubroto chairs REDD+ task force
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has signed a decree on a task force to prepare the establishment of institutions needed to implement a climate deal between Indonesia and Norway.
The decree, signed on Sept. 20, appointed Kuntoro Mangkusu-broto — now chief of the Presidential Work Unit for Development Monitoring and Control ( UKP4 ) — as chairman of the task force.
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- EDITORIAL: When Jokowi goes vlogging
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs