Kuntoro Mangkusubroto chairs REDD+ task force
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has signed a decree on a task force to prepare the establishment of institutions needed to implement a climate deal between Indonesia and Norway.
The decree, signed on Sept. 20, appointed Kuntoro Mangkusu-broto — now chief of the Presidential Work Unit for Development Monitoring and Control ( UKP4 ) — as chairman of the task force.
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi