Sitor gets lifetime award in Ubud
Prodita Sabarini and Desy Nurhayati
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Bali’s famous writers festival kicked off Wednesday by handing over, for the first time in its history, a lifetime achievement award to Indonesian senior writer Sitor Situmorang. Welcome dance: Padma Nara Swara performers stage the Lambang Sari dance during the opening ceremony of the Citibank Ubud Writers and Readers Festival 2010 at Puri Ubud, Bali, on Wednesday evening. More than 130 writers ...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...