Dismal year for antigraft fight: ICW
Arghea Desafti Hapsari
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM In November, the President said eradicating the “judicial mafia” was his priority. Almost a year later, activists have called the promise a disappointment.The Indonesia Corruption Watch (ICW) on Sunday likened President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s anticorruption efforts to “firefighting”. “They only act when a fire has already broken out,” said ICW researcher Febri Diansyah. He ...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move