Dismal year for antigraft fight: ICW
Arghea Desafti Hapsari
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM In November, the President said eradicating the “judicial mafia” was his priority. Almost a year later, activists have called the promise a disappointment.The Indonesia Corruption Watch (ICW) on Sunday likened President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s anticorruption efforts to “firefighting”. “They only act when a fire has already broken out,” said ICW researcher Febri Diansyah. He ...
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Porsche Centre Jakarta: The best place to take care of your luxury cars
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Organic farmers use natural seedling 'pots for higher yields
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Depok on alert after latest diphtheria casualty