Convict directs strikes from North Sumatra jail
The Jakarta Post
Outgoing National Police chief Gen. Bambang Hendarso Danuri said Monday the police had found that a terrorist convict had directed the movement of a group of terrorists in Aceh and North Sumatra from a prison in Medan. “[Toni Togar] was arrested on July 11, 2003 over his various roles starting from orchestrating the church bombing in Pekanbaru in 2000 and fundraising the 2003 JW Marriott bombing...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll
- World Bank, AIIB ink MoU to strengthen cooperation