Convict directs strikes from North Sumatra jail
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Outgoing National Police chief Gen. Bambang Hendarso Danuri said Monday the police had found that a terrorist convict had directed the movement of a group of terrorists in Aceh and North Sumatra from a prison in Medan. “[Toni Togar] was arrested on July 11, 2003 over his various roles starting from orchestrating the church bombing in Pekanbaru in 2000 and fundraising the 2003 JW Marriott bombing...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens