Activists welcome cigarette advertising ban
The Jakarta Post
Supporters of tobacco control welcome the Health Ministry’s move to issue a new decree to ban tobacco advertising next year.
Recently, Health Minister Endang Rahayu Sedyaningsih said that the government was preparing a new decree on tobacco control, which would include extension of smoke-free zones, a total ban on cigarette advertisements in the mass media, restrictions of cigarette sales...
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May