Herry Zudianto: For the good of Yogyakarta
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Herry Zudianto For the umpteenth time Yogyakarta Mayor Herry Zudianto, 55, is to receive an award for his outstanding achievement as chief of municipal public servants, as he prefers to call himself, the 2010 Bung Hatta Anti Corruption Award (BHACA).Scheduled to be handed over on Thursday, the same award will also be presented to Surakarta Mayor Joko Widodo. The awards honor public servants f...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?