Indonesia develops rival sustainable palm oil scheme
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian government hit out at the Kuala Lumpur-based Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) on Tuesday, asserting that it was finalizing its own scheme for sustainable palm oil production.
“The Indonesian Sustainable Palm Oil [ISPO] scheme is designed to make palm oil production sustainable in compliance with Indonesian laws and regulations,” Agriculture Minister Suswono said ...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Costly holiday
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey