Indonesia develops rival sustainable palm oil scheme
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian government hit out at the Kuala Lumpur-based Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) on Tuesday, asserting that it was finalizing its own scheme for sustainable palm oil production.
“The Indonesian Sustainable Palm Oil [ISPO] scheme is designed to make palm oil production sustainable in compliance with Indonesian laws and regulations,” Agriculture Minister Suswono said ...
- 8 Chinese New Year dishes and their meaning
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Government should punish violent groups while also preserving democracy: Expert
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports