Pintor Sirait on Indonesia, its myth and hopes
PREMIUM In action: Pintor (second left) and friends examine one of the artist’s work in progress. Of the many Indonesian contemporary artists who have made it to the top, Pintor Sirait is considered as one of the few who has earned not only local recognition but also the respect of the international art community. Pintor, known for using metal in all of his sculptures, pulled a stunt recently at hi...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- For bankers transplanted by Brexit, a guide to life in Frankfurt