Pintor Sirait on Indonesia, its myth and hopes
PREMIUM In action: Pintor (second left) and friends examine one of the artist’s work in progress. Of the many Indonesian contemporary artists who have made it to the top, Pintor Sirait is considered as one of the few who has earned not only local recognition but also the respect of the international art community. Pintor, known for using metal in all of his sculptures, pulled a stunt recently at hi...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'