Nia Dinata: Sunday is family time
The Jakarta Post
Film producer/director Nia Dinata is gearing up for the 12th Jakarta International Film Festival (JiFFest) with a documentary titled Working Girls. She may have a busy schedule for the entire week, but she makes family her top priority when it comes to spending her Sundays.
During my free time, I love to relax with my children and husband watching movies in a movie theater or just watching...
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB
- Setya sends letter to House, asks not to remove him as speaker
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Court finds Czech 'femme fatale' guilty in spy scandal
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- First exhibition for Indonesian comics history held in Brussels
- ‘Rurouni Kenshin’ creator arrested for possession of child pornography
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook