Nia Dinata: Sunday is family time
The Jakarta Post
Film producer/director Nia Dinata is gearing up for the 12th Jakarta International Film Festival (JiFFest) with a documentary titled Working Girls. She may have a busy schedule for the entire week, but she makes family her top priority when it comes to spending her Sundays.
During my free time, I love to relax with my children and husband watching movies in a movie theater or just watching...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India