Nia Dinata: Sunday is family time
The Jakarta Post
Film producer/director Nia Dinata is gearing up for the 12th Jakarta International Film Festival (JiFFest) with a documentary titled Working Girls. She may have a busy schedule for the entire week, but she makes family her top priority when it comes to spending her Sundays.
During my free time, I love to relax with my children and husband watching movies in a movie theater or just watching...
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- Wes Anderson, Norway teen massacre films lead Berlin fest race
- ‘Black Panther’ succeeds in bringing Wakanda to world
- EU opens door for Balkan states, but hurdles remain