Dewi Perssik apologizes for topless photo
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Dangdut singer Dewi Perssik has once again provided fodder for gossip hungry punters in town, with topless pictures of her doing the rounds of the world wide web last weekend.
The 25-year-old singer confirmed she was the model in the photo.
“Yes, that is me. It’s an old photo. I forgot when the picture was taken,” she said as quoted by inilah.com last weekend.
Dewi also added that the picture was very private, therefore she was shocked it had found its way into the public arena on the net.
“I do like to pose like that with my long hair covering my breast. It was for fun,” said Dewi.
She apologized however to the people who may have been offended by the nudity in the photo. — JP
- Industry risks startup bubble
- Indonesia calls for rejuvenated UN for successful SDGs
- South Korea launches second Indonesian submarine
- Jokowi instructs military, police to eradicate illegal levies
- Sampoerna projects 2 percent decline in cigarette sales this year
- Indonesia, Malaysia eye trade expansion beyond palm oil, petroleum
- Govt sets up special unit to tackle illegal levies
- Ahok explains to police about religious defamation allegation
- 'Thank you for no more discrimination against Chinese-Indonesians'
- Indonesia lures Japanese to invest in Batam