Dewi Perssik apologizes for topless photo
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Dangdut singer Dewi Perssik has once again provided fodder for gossip hungry punters in town, with topless pictures of her doing the rounds of the world wide web last weekend.
The 25-year-old singer confirmed she was the model in the photo.
“Yes, that is me. It’s an old photo. I forgot when the picture was taken,” she said as quoted by inilah.com last weekend.
Dewi also added that the picture was very private, therefore she was shocked it had found its way into the public arena on the net.
“I do like to pose like that with my long hair covering my breast. It was for fun,” said Dewi.
She apologized however to the people who may have been offended by the nudity in the photo. — JP
- Jokowi treason arrests questioned
- Papua to see air navigation system upgrades to prevent more crashes
- N. Jakarta district court chief to lead Ahok's blasphemy trial
- Ahok blasphemy trial to start Thursday
- Taeyeon and Wiz Khalifa tussle over MAMA performance
- Slow economic growth predicted in 2017: Economists
- Car Free Day initiator wants ‘Kita Indonesia’ organizer to apologize
- Pilot of crashed plane promised to go home to East Nusa Tenggara for Christmas
- KPK signs agreement with police, AGO to ease monitoring of graft cases
- Indonesia investment board upbeat about 2017, tourism potential