Limits of green alarmism
Boosting Indonesia’s economy and meeting our development objectives while simultaneously tackling the threat of climate change requires a new kind of economic planning and decision-making.Meeting these objectives will not be easy. Our land-based natural resources are critically important for our growth, but they also account for high greenhouse gas emissions. Governance and law enforcement pose ...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed