Airport expansion to affect residential sites
The Jakarta Post
Residential areas and a little part of mangrove forest will likely be affected by the planned renovation and expansion of Bali’s Ngurah Rai International Airport.
The expansion is designed to help solve the problem of a passenger overload at the airport on the resort island.
The residential areas will be torn down to make way for a larger terminal, while the mangrove forest is slat...
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Teen suspect killed 6
- New lava flow crosses onto Hawaii geothermal plant property
- Rainbow flags and high heels: S. Korea holds debut drag parade