Airport expansion to affect residential sites
The Jakarta Post
Residential areas and a little part of mangrove forest will likely be affected by the planned renovation and expansion of Bali’s Ngurah Rai International Airport.
The expansion is designed to help solve the problem of a passenger overload at the airport on the resort island.
The residential areas will be torn down to make way for a larger terminal, while the mangrove forest is slat...
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Prison expansion sought to solve overcrowding problem
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Four university staff, students suspected as HTI supporters