Airport expansion to affect residential sites
The Jakarta Post
Residential areas and a little part of mangrove forest will likely be affected by the planned renovation and expansion of Bali’s Ngurah Rai International Airport.
The expansion is designed to help solve the problem of a passenger overload at the airport on the resort island.
The residential areas will be torn down to make way for a larger terminal, while the mangrove forest is slat...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash