Most state bodies ignored info requests
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JAKARTA: The Indonesian Forum for Budget Transparency (FITRA) says most public institutions it surveyed rejected the NGO’s legal requests for budget information.FITRA said on Wednesday it filed information requests with 69 state institutions: 28 responded to requests and only 15 provided the information, as required by the 2008 Law on the Freedom of Information.“Most completely ignored the req...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president
- Frenchman breaks new record for sailing solo around the world
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study