Govt calls for road map for palm oil industry
The Jakarta Post
The government has called on stakeholders in the country’s growing palm oil sector to set up a road map to ensure that oil palm plantations will not only help economic growth but promote environmental sustainability.
Speaking during an international conference on palm oil in Nusa Dua, Bali, Friday, Trade Minister Mari Elka Pangestu said that such a business road map was important to deter...
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots
- Radicalism has dangerous effect on economy