Govt calls for road map for palm oil industry
The Jakarta Post
The government has called on stakeholders in the country’s growing palm oil sector to set up a road map to ensure that oil palm plantations will not only help economic growth but promote environmental sustainability.
Speaking during an international conference on palm oil in Nusa Dua, Bali, Friday, Trade Minister Mari Elka Pangestu said that such a business road map was important to deter...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- As KPK delves into BLBI, Jokowi says it was not Megawati's fault
- KPK goes all in on BLBI case