Govt calls for road map for palm oil industry
The Jakarta Post
The government has called on stakeholders in the country’s growing palm oil sector to set up a road map to ensure that oil palm plantations will not only help economic growth but promote environmental sustainability.
Speaking during an international conference on palm oil in Nusa Dua, Bali, Friday, Trade Minister Mari Elka Pangestu said that such a business road map was important to deter...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Teens wearing leggings barred from United flight
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Ahok’s deputy promises card-based microcredit scheme for street vendors
- 8 Lombok-Bali flights cancelled for Nyepi
- Legislators baffled by conflicting interests in election bill