Palestine issue still low on ASEAN agenda
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM South American countries have announced they would formally recognize a Palestine state based on pre-1967 borders, adding to the 100 countries which already do so, although questions remain about how much leverage the recognition exerts.Argentina on Monday followed in the footsteps of fellow Mercosur member state Brazil in recognizing a Palestinian state, and Uruguay, also in Mercosur, pledged to ...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Jokowi wants detailed redenomination plans: Sri Mulyani