Emiria Soenassa: An auspicious artist
PREMIUM Wanita Sulawesi, an oil on canvas by Emiria Soenassa, from the collection of Iskandar Waworuntu.: Courtesy of Bentara Budaya Jakarta Emerging as a liberated female artist from an era dominated by men seeking a national style but whose themes and imagination were limited to Java, Emiria Soenassa became the first and only artist who, in the quest for a new nation, had the imagination to depict ...
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- Welcoming ASEAN's new secretary-general
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m